I bet you like your calluses. Hey, you might even love them! Make sure you treat them right after a rough day of climbing.
Bomber Climbing salve is an all natural, hand crafted climbing balm that is everything your hands need.
Keep your hands moisturized without softening your hard earned calluses.
Size: 25 ml
Bomber is as versitile as your imaginaiton! Use it anywhere and everywhere! Here are a few suggestions:
- Rock climbing flappers and split tips
- Cuts, scrapes, bumps and bruises
- Bug bites
- Chapped lips
- Dry elbows
- Cracked heels
- Angry sunburns or windburns
- Stubborn cuticles
- Skin chafing
Scoop out a half pea sized amount of Bomber Balm and apply to areas of your skin needing some extra love. Apply more as needed, just keep in mind that applying too much may saturate your skin and take longer to absorb.
Best used after rock climbing after thoroughly washing your hands to get rid of all that drying chalk.
Don’t use before you rock climb unless you want to grease up the route for everyone. Doing this wont help you make friends, but sharing Bomber might!
Bomber uses only natural ingredients in its products, no chemicals or strange words you can't pronounce.
Here are the ingredients in this product, and why they are the best choice for helping your skin.
Apricot Kernel Oil
- This oil is great for dried skin and absorbs quickly to help moisturize beat up hands. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which will sooth your tired mitts.
- Grapeseed oil quickly absorbs into the skin, nourishing your hands with vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids, both of which are fantastic antioxidants for the skin
- The chemical components of beeswax are very similar to those found in our skin, that means it easily penetrates and creates a lovely barrier to help protect your hands. Beeswax is a natural humectant, attracting moisture and keeping it locked in.
- This solid butter is fast absorbing and moisturizes that top layer of skin to help keep your hands hydrated. It also gives Bomber Climbing Salve a subtle yet delicious chocolatey smell. Although Bomber is totally edible, try to resist the temptation and save it for your hands.
- Similar to Cocoa butter, shea butter has been used for thousands of years for its moisturizing abilities. This provides moisture to those top layers of your skin to keep your calluses supple yet tough.
Atlas Cedar Essential Oil
- Atlas Cedar adds a lovely earthy aroma to Bomber to help balance out the floral lavender notes, it also has natural bug repellent properties.
Bergamot Essential Oil
- With its zesty citrus notes, bergamot ads to the mellow aroma of Bomber Climbing Salve. Not only does it smell great, but it also has disinfectant and antibiotic properties similar to other citrus oils.
Lavender Essential Oil
- This is our favourite essential oil because of its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s one of the very few oils that can be apply directly to your skin without causing irritation.
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Peppermint’s cooling properties help to sooth tired skin and get you ready for sending.
Best kept at room temperature or cooler, Bomber will become softer in warmer temperatures. There are no preservatives so this natural product will last about a year. You can keep it in cooler areas to improve its shelf life.