This is the product you've been looking for to repair your flappers, split tips, scrapes, and bumps.
Intense Repair Salve is packed with all sorts of nourishing botanical herbs to help your skin recover faster, allowing you to get back to crushing your projects.
Size: 25 ml
Bomber is as versitile as your imaginaiton! Use it anywhere and everywhere! Here are a few suggestions:
- Rock climbing flappers and split tips
- Cuts, scrapes, bumps and bruises
- Bug bites
- Chapped lips
- Dry elbows
- Cracked heels
- Angry sunburns or windburns
- Stubborn cuticles
- Skin chafing
Scoop out a half pea sized amount of Intense Repair and apply to areas of your skin needing some extra love. Apply multiple times daily to allow the botanical products to have a stronger effect
Best used after rock climbing after thoroughly washing your hands to get rid of all that drying chalk.
Don’t use before you rock climb unless you want to grease up the route for everyone. Doing this wont help you make friends, but sharing Bomber might!
Bomber uses only natural ingredients in its products, no chemicals or strange words you can't pronounce.
Here are the ingredients in this product, and why they are the best choice for helping your skin.
Apricot Kernel Oil
- This oil is great for dried skin and absorbs quickly to help moisturize beat up hands. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which will sooth your tired mitts.
- Grapeseed oil quickly absorbs into the skin, nourishing your hands with vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids, both of which are fantastic antioxidants for the skin
- The chemical components of beeswax are very similar to those found in our skin, that means it easily penetrates and creates a lovely barrier to help protect your hands. Beeswax is a natural humectant, attracting moisture and keeping it locked in.
- No not the banana...this herb is fantastic to help regenerate tissue and toughen up the skin after an injury.
- Marigold has been used for hundreds of years to help sooth inflammed tissue, promote healing and reduce scar tissue formation.
- Gotu kola loves connective tissue and skin cells, it works to bring damanged cells back to life and promote blood flow to the area.
- This is our favourite essential oil because of its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s one of the very few oils that can be apply directly to your skin without causing irritation.
Best kept at room temperature or cooler, Bomber will become softer in warmer temperatures. There are no preservatives so this natural product will last about a year. You can keep it in cooler areas to improve its shelf life.